- Entrepreneurship -
When looking for a helping hand, start with the end of your arm
In its simplest form an entrepreneur is a person who sets up a business, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit. Entrepreneurs identify gaps in a market or a want or a need in order to fill a void. These people have specific characteristic traits and attributes that make them thrive as an entrepreneur.
Determination, Creativity, Risk, Leadership and Enthusiasm.
Firstly, it requires determination to envision something new and to make it happen. Secondly, Entrepreneurs are driven by an innate need to create, build and grow. Entrepreneurship is the mindset that allows you to see opportunity everywhere. Thirdly, the ability to take risk and get up when they fall down. Finally, have the leadership skills and the enthusiasm to push through anything, with the underlying positivity that enables you to see beyond the day-to-day challenges and roadblocks.
Life is about solving problems – period.
Entrepreneurship is the core belief in one self, it requires persistent progression to solve key problems that are faced in the world. In doing so Entrepreneurs must be innovative and hungry and never satisfied even in the face of adversity. It is about taking action and having the courage to commit to your business strategy.
What attributes do Entrepreneurs have?
- Believing in yourself & your mission
- Inspiring others to join you in the journey
- A desire to make things better
- A different mindset / a way of thinking and acting
- Ability to solve problems
- Great deal of resourcefulness
- The ability to create / capture value
- Imagining new ways
What sets Entrepreneurs apart?
- The ability to take calculated risks
- Stubborn enough to keep going
- Persevere, through all of the challenges and failures.
- Will, courage & guts to take on any challenge
- Never satisfied
- Bold enough to act again and again.
- Optimistic enough to believe in themselves
- The innate ability to confront any problems around them
How to be a successful Entrepreneur?
There’s no secret or special formula but instead a number of crucial components:
- You must have a passion for learning – from customers, employees and even competitors
- Risk failure at the deepest possible levels
- Balance strong vision with a willingness to embrace change
- When challenges arise, they have found innovative ways of overcoming them
- Ability to recognize the bigger picture
- An entrepreneur must be able to accept failure.
- It’s imperative to stay optimistic when bad things happen.
Entrepreneurship can be lonely
- Being an entrepreneur is like heading out into uncharted territory
- It’s rarely obvious what to do next, and you have to rely on yourself a lot when you run into problems.
- There are many days when you feel like things will never work out
- You have to be able to stomach the roller coaster of emotions that comes with building a future
- It is a struggle that an entrepreneur is willing to battle.
- As an Entrepreneur you often run into dead ends throughout the course of your career
- You need to be able to bounce back from losses if you want to be successful.
An entrepreneur has to be able to build a team that cares about their work, and to do that you have to care about how you create your team. A business will die without a good team to back you up.
Your.Evoultion sees mellenials as the next generation of Entrepreneurs, when the stake are high and the bumps in the road are frequent. Your.Evolution believe remaining focused, regardless of the obstacles, is paramount. As an Entrepeneur we must remain in full control of our destiny. The challenges associated with take the chance or moving to the next level in you life is a small price to pay. By using past experiences and intellect to make the right decision then Entrepreneurs can transform their vision into a reality. Your.Evoution believe this process is at the core of any true entrepreneur. By taking the risk today, you can create your own legacy.
What can you do next?
Your.Evolution invites you to be the best version of yourself everyday. If we can grow day by day, strive to improve everyday, then anything is possible. Start with the following:
- Study management techniques
- Learn from great leaders
- Review where you’re succeeding and failing
- You can give back…
- Sign up to @Your.Evolution for daily motivational quotes, tips and guidance.